Sole Mates meet monthly on a Monday afternoon and do a two hour walk followed by coffee. The next few walks in 2019 are detailed below:
- 10th June - Johnston Gardens and Walker Dam (meet at Johnston Gardens Car Park)
- 8th July - Westhill Walk (meet at Wilma's)
- 12th August - Deeside Railway Line (meet at Duthie Park Car Park near Winter Gardens)
- 9th September - Dunnect Estate (meet outside the entrance gate to the estate at Dunecht)
- 14th October - Tollohill Woods (meet at the entrance to Asda Car Park Bridge of Dee)
- 11th November - March Stones 1 (TBC)
- 9th December - March Stones 2 (TBC)
Annual Congregational Walk
Our annual congregational walk will take place on Saturday, 8 June 2019. We will meet at 2pm at the main gates of Dunecht Estate. This is in Dunecht village on the A944. There is parking at the gates and opposite Jaff's restaurant and the local garage. There is no parking within the estate.
Further details of the walk can be found on www.walkhighlands.co.uk. There are options regarding lengths of walk or going up Barmekin hill!! There will be sign-up sheets at the front entrance of the church and at the servery in the large hall. Following the walk everyone is invited back to Wilma's for tea.
Please remember to bring water, suitable footwear and a waterproof jacket with you.
If anyone brings a dog they must be kept on their lead during the walk.
If you would like more information regarding the walk etc. please speak to Wilma Nicolson.